Monday, April 06, 2009

It is just not right

...that there are flurries and it is 37 degrees on opening day. I'm going to build a fire tonight in our fireplace before the NCAA Championship game. It is crazy.


Richard in Albany said...

One more reason you made the right decision to move South! The Braves had a great opening night and I hope it is a sign of things to come. Go Carolina!


Sean Michael Lucas said...

Yeah, I think Derek Lowe was a good pick-up. The Braves will be strong pitching-wise; I think they will struggle to score runs a bit. And I'm cheering for UNC too. Brrr.

Dave Linton said...

Its not crazy. Its global warming. You should know that. ;-)
BTW, I am jealous. Good luck in Mississippi. Go Cards.

Bob Smallman said...

If you had moved to northern Wisconsin, you would understand that such temps are "unseasonably WARM!!"