Saturday, January 21, 2006

Bro. Bailey

Since he gave me such kind words here, it is a great joy to return the favor. Richard Bailey is a good friend of mine, finishing his Ph.D. in history at the University of Kentucky. He co-edited a wonderful collection of sermons by Jonathan Edwards, The Salvation of Souls (Crossway, 2003), and contributed an essay to The Leagcy of Jonathan Edwards. And I look forward to reading his dissertation on race and religion in colonial New England in its full and published form soon. But above all, Richard is unfailingly thoughtful and kind; and he blesses me both as his friend and as a colleague.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lotta love goin around, here!

Sean Michael Lucas said...

Josh, I went over to your blog today and it freaked my computer out. What's going on? sml